Monday, August 28, 2006

Why I hate lawyers

Exchange between fat asshole lawyer in an Eikelburg Fun Run t-shirt and unsuspecting girl working the hunting license machine at Academy:

Girl: Do you want a Federal duck stamp?

Lawyer: [rolls eyes] Pfffft! No! I don't want to mess with any ducks!

Girl: Did you hunt dove, ducks or geeses [sic] last year?

Lawyer: I don't know, maybe. How about you go ahead and put no for that question.

Girl: How many doves did you kill last year?

Lawyer [annoyed]: Zero.

Girl: How many ducks did you kill last year?

Lawyer [more annoyed and self-important, this time with raised voice]: Look, I haven't hunted ducks in thirty years. Does that give you any idea how many?

Girl: How many geeses [sic] did you kill last year?

Lawyer [more annoyed, almost screaming]: I told you already I DON'T HUNT DUCKS!

No comments: