Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ca$h Money Time

The Greatest credit card in existence: Fidelity American Express. No annual fee and you get 2% of the amount of your purchases deposited in the form of Ca$h Money into your Fidelity account.

The only reasons I can see to NOT get a Fidelity Amex are:
(1) You’re too lazy;
(2) Your main credit card concern is interest rate, because you carry a balance;
(3) You think I’m lying or I’m wrong;
(4) You think your current card gives you a better deal on rewards; or
(5) You aren’t interested in free money and/or you prefer a lower rewards yield from your credit card.

Unless one or more of the above apply, you should get a Fidelity Amex and make it rain with free cash money. You’re welcome.

Oh, and if you get a better rewards deal from another credit card, please let me know. Luridtransom loves value.

1 comment:

Keith said...

But Luridtransom - what if I don't have a Fidelity Account? What are the steps involved in setting one up? What kind of account are we talking about? Are there any fees associated with the account? How many, and how often can I make withdrawals from the account?

My time is very valuable, so I need to know these answers before I can decide whether it's the best deal for me. Thank you.