Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome to the rebirth of luridtransom.








Hello Citizens!


Great news. I'm back to blogging. We'll see how long I stick with it. But since it's just typing on a computer, it's not like I have to do much, so maybe it'll stick. My last post on luridtransom was in 2007, back when blogging was on the cutting edge of cyber and disappointing meant 10-3. And then there was the short-lived Critical Elitist, featuring Toronto Ron. When was that? 2008? Well, as everyone knows by now, Toronto Ron and I had creative differences and went our separate ways. But now I'm renaissancerating luridtransom, and all that's ancient history. A word about the state of blogging. These days it's all Facebook and social media. Look, I don't have time for social media. I just have time for old-fashioned blogging.

There are lots of topics to cover. A review of past posts indicates I've already said everything there is to be said about Houston sports talk radio, so let's move on. If that's the kind of blog you're looking for, you won't find it here.


My first point of the New Era is Boddington's Ale. See picture above. Why can I only put the photo at the top? I don't know. Toronto Ron? Anyway, you need to try a Boddingtons Pub Ale if you haven't. It's the ribeye of ales.


My second point of the New Era is celosia flowers. See above. Again, I don't know how to put photos into the body of the blog entry. F-ing Zuckerberg. I planted celosias in my garten, and they get an A+. They tolerate lots of sun (they crave sun) and they add a delightful yet respectful splash of color.

No comments: